Friday, February 15, 2013

Hong Kong Round 2

You can all laugh at me, but I literally cried when the plane touched down in Hong Kong. Words do not express how happy I am to be back in China!

When we arrived at the Temple Patron Housing where we are staying, there was someone waiting at the gate. I freaked out and screamed because it was Tony, my friend from Nanjing! Brad invited him to come to Hong Kong and tour with us. I was SO excited! I can't wait to see everyone else in Nanjing, but it is so great to see Tony and travel with him again. I just love this!

I am weirdly nostalgic. I got in the shower and thought, "Wow, it smells like a Chinese shower." I'm just weird.

Hong Kong is beautiful. There are trees with blossoms and Chinese New Years decorations everywhere. The weather is nice, but humid. It's raining a bit and we are about to go out and tour, so I hope it's not too bad.


I slept really well last night, but woke up really early. I'm so ready to be completely adjusted. A few more days and it will all be over. I love China!

The Hong Kong Temple is really beautiful. It's small, but the spirit is the same. I have done baptisms 3 times on the trip already and it is so nice to feel the spirit and enjoy the temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment