Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ONE HOUR!

I'm completely packed.

My luggage weighs 50 pounds (hopefully)

My room is clean (and my closet is a little empty).

I'm bracing myself for 23 hours of travel followed by AWFUL jet lag.

I still can't believe I get to go back to China so soon since I haven't even been home a whole year!

China Horizons is seriously the best program to ever exist and if you want to go to China, forget ILP, choose CH.

I'm so excited it's almost impossible for me to write anything coherent.

I am using every bit of my self-control not to use 8 million exclamation marks.

I leave my house in less than an hour!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHINA!

No comments:

Post a Comment